Members of the committee 2012-2013
- Brigida Rusconi (IMUR), co-president
- Damiano Cosmo del Vescovo (DPT), co-president
- Stéphanie Longet (IAL), Treasurer
- Ludovic Pilloux (IMU), Secretary
- Sonia Domingos Pereira (URO), Secretary
- Christophe Chapard (DER), webmaster
- Marta Bellone (LCH), active member
- Stéphanie Corgnac (LICR), active member
- Omaya Dudin (DMF), active member
- Melanie Juilland (DB), active member
- Layane Hanna-El-Daher (BIO), active member
- Rim Hojeij (URO), active member
- Natalie Neubert (LICR), membre active
- Emilie Viau (LCH), active member
Doctoral School Board:
The representatives of the departments are designated by the departments on demand of the director of the doctoral school. The 4 representatives of the non-professorial research staff and graduate students are elected by the assembly of the latter.
The doctoral school board assists the director in the managament of the doctoral school as well as the advanced training and training of post-graduates.
Biology School Board:
The representatives of the departments that contribute significantly to the teaching of the biology school are designated by the departments on demand of the director of the school. A vice-dean, designated by the deanship and the pedagogic assistant of the biology school are ex officio members. The representatives of the non-professorial research staff and the students are elected by the assembly of the latter.
The school board assists the director in the managament of the biology school.
Pilot committee for the reform of the teaching in biology:
This committee is composed of teachers, students, assistant and administrative staff. Their role is to assess the competences required and sufficient that a student that would like to follow a master in sciences should possess.
The composition of the appeal board is as follows:
– vice-dean of the faculty of biology and medecine responsible for teaching, that convenes and presides the board
– the director of the doctoral school and advanced training and training of post-graduates.
– the assitant director
– a representative of the non-professorial research staff bearing a doctorate
– three representatives of doctoral students (biology, medicine, MD-Phd)
The board has to process the appeals of candidates for a doctoral degree.
Commission of Research:
The board of research is composed as follows:
– a representative of each department
– two representatives of the non-professorial research staff
– a representative of the head office of the CHUV
– the vice-dean of research that presides
– the administrator of research, with consultative power
– two students representing the biology school and the medecine school with consultative power.
The board of research has as principal mission to favor the development of research and to formulate an advice for the attribution of required funding to the research projects that are submitted to them. The board must also prepare the annual budget for research in the faculty as well as a plan for the handling of the resources.
The faculty board is composed by 18 members of the professorial staff, 10 from the clinical sciences and 8 from the basic sciences, 8 members of the non-professorial research staff, given 4 of each section, 6 members of the administrative and technical staff of the clinical sciences and 6 students, of them 4 of the medical school and 2 of the biology school.
The faculty board has to recommend a dean and elect the other members ot the deanship and to convey on several matters that touch the faculty.
The university board is composed as follows:
-18 member of the professorial staff
– 8 memebers of the non-professorial research staff
– 6 members of the administrative and technique staff
– 12 students
The activities of the university board can be found in the article 29 of the university law (only in French)
Is responsible for the communication between the two associations. He/she makes sure that the actions taken by the ACIDUL will not harm the interests of the doctoral students and assistants of the FBM. Furthermore the correspondent will acquire information on the general situation of the assistants at the university or in other faculties in specific.
- Doctoral School Board: Emilie Viau / Marta Bellone / Rim Hojeij
- Biology School Board: Layane Hanna-El-Daher / Stéphanie Longet (Substitute)
- Appeal Board: Stéphanie Longet / Sonia Domingos Pereira (Substitute)
- Commission of Research: Omaya Dudin
- Board of the section of fundamental sciences: Emilie Viau / Brigida Rusconi
- Faculty Board: Virgile Lecoultre/ Stephanie Longet / Natalie Neubert / Emilie Viau (Substitute) / Omaya Dudin (Substitute) / Christophe Chapard (Substitute)
- University Board: Brigida Rusconi
- Correspondent ACIDUL: Omaya Dudin
- Commission Prix des Masters: Omaya Dudin
- Commission Pro-Femme: Mélanie Juilland
- SVSN: Rim Hojeij