The admissions process is rigorous and selective, but is also focused on the qualities and skills that you will bring to the class cohort. As the program is designed specifically for leaders in the investment management, banking and general financial service area, a candidate’s record of professional achievement is a critical factor to determine his/her admission. The number of places available in the program is limited, and admissions are based strictly on merit to ensure candidates of the highest possible quality. All applications are reviewed and approved by a joint admissions committee.
- Application form
- 2 picture IDs (on paper; passport format; good quality electronic prints are also accepted by email)
- 1 passport photocopy
- Employment history and professional experience (CV)
- Two letters of recommendation
- 2 sets of duplicates/official copies of all University degrees and official transcripts/grade sheets (copies must be issued and certified by the University). Applicants who have degrees from Swiss Universities in addition need to provide their former matriculation number. Secondary school information is also requested
- For non-native English speakers, an acceptable TOEFL score or equivalent
- Other qualifying materials, references and examinations may be requested at the discretion of the Admissions Committee
Candidates are considered on a rolling admissions basis with a final application deadline for intake in any given year of February 1st. There is a non-refundable application fee of CHF 200.
There is a non-refundable application fee of CHF 200.
- If applying through HEC Lausanne:
A non-refundable application fee of CHF 200 is required of all applicants. (Net of all bank charges; by bank transfer Banque Cantonale Vaudoise, Lausanne, beneficiary: AWEMBA, Swift: BCVLCH2LXXX, IBAN: CH56 0076 7000 S071 0091 4), in favor of Université de Lausanne, Serv. Financier, Bat. Unithèque, 1015 Lausanne, Reference: 2605020200/26058598/4330600. No cheques are accepted.
You can also pay by credit card, please click on: credit card payment
- If applying through the Tepper School of Business:
A non-refundable application fee of USD 200 is required of all applicants. Please make checks out to: Carnegie Mellon, Tepper School of Business and mail to: MBA Admissions Office, Tepper School of Business, Carnegie Mellon University, 5000 Forbes Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15213-3890.
For more information, please contact:
HEC Lausanne at the University of Lausanne
AWEMBA admissions Office
Phone: +41 (0)21 692 3351
Fax: +41 (0)21 692 3435
Tepper School of Business at Carnegie Mellon University
Phone: (USA): 888 565 3091
Phone: (Int’l): +1 412 268 2304