- Executive MBA in Asset and Wealth Management from the Tepper School of Business at Carnegie Mellon University
- Executive MBA in Asset and Wealth Management from the HEC Lausanne, Faculty of Business and Economics at the University of Lausanne
This innovative dual degree program gives participants access to a range of top-flight academics and experienced practitioners. The modular structure of this program, where classroom units last for two weeks, allows professionals from around the world to participate without taking long periods away from work. This international mix of talented executives also builds a global network of contacts – invaluable assets in today’s interconnected world.
Involving 12 weeks of classroom instruction spread over 20 months and two continents, participants will explore four interdisciplinary business themes. Speaker sessions, interactive lectures, case studies, group discussions and project work will challenge you and give you a more dynamic and complex understanding of the business of investment management. While classroom modules are two weeks long, some of the most important work in the program takes place between modules, when participants prepare for the next module and complete individual and web-enabled group assignments.
Three of the six sessions will be held at the Tepper School of Business, Pittsburgh Pennsylvania USA, and three will be held at the HEC Lausanne, Faculty of Business and Economics at the University of Lausanne, Switzerland.
Course of study
12 weeks of classroom time over 20 months, divided into 6 modules of 2 weeks each; supplemented by web-facilitated group studies, pre- and post-module readings and assignments, tests, papers and case studies.
- The Tepper School of Business at Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania USA
- HEC Lausanne, Faculty of Business and Economics at the University of Lausanne, Switzerland
The program is conducted in English.
Candidates are considered on a rolling admissions basis with a final application deadline for intake in any given year of February 1st. There is a non-refundable application fee of USD 200.
USD 80,000 – payable in advance. The fee includes tuition, books, readings, case studies, and one meal per diem while on campus. Travel, accommodations and living expenses are not included.
- Application form
- 2 picture IDs (on paper; passport format; good quality electronic prints are also accepted by email)
- 1 passport photocopy
- Employment history and professional experience (CV)
- Two letters of recommendation
- 2 sets of duplicates/official copies of all University degrees and official transcript/grade sheets as well as secondary school information
- For non-native English speakers, an acceptable TOEFL score or equivalent
- Other qualifying materials, references and examinations may be requested at the discretion of the Admissions Committee