Our dual degree program targets executives with 10 – 15 years experience in the financial services industry. You have demonstrated your high potential by having achieved a position with significant responsibility.
- An investment manager for private or institutional assets, managing individual portfolios, mutual funds, hedge funds, private equity or venture capital funds;
- A business executive seeking to gain a lasting understanding of asset and wealth management as a platform on which to build the rest of your career;
- A professional with an already impressive product or client responsibility, eager to assume an even more senior role by deepening your grasp of modern financial concepts and business practices;
- A key account manager for high net worth individuals, family offices, foundations, or institutional clients;
- A financial engineer, risk manager or corporate finance expert seeking to diversify your skills;
- From a related field looking to move into asset or wealth management or diversify your expertise
In each case you are looking for an understanding beyond the pure facts – you are looking for business insights, conceptual models and practical tools that will last a lifetime.
You want to:
- Obtain leading-edge insight into modern investment concepts;
- Explore sophisticated analytical approaches used to optimize portfolio performance and manage risks;
- Gain an in-depth understanding of modern products and financial structures in order to satisfy your clients’ risk/reward goals;
- Master the legal and regulatory alternatives which are becoming a key determinant of business success;
- Develop managerial tools and practices.