ABSTRACT SUBMISSION IS CLOSED; NOTIFICATIONS HAVE BEEN SENT MARCH 18TH
Communications formats are:
- Oral symposia : A symposium includes 3-5 presentations plus a discussant. Symposia present a variety of contributions on a specific topic, originated from different countries, or using different theoretical perspectives or methods.
- Workshops : A workshop includes 3-5 presentations plus a discussant. Workshops present several contributions on a specific procedure, method, or question.
- Poster symposia sessions : A poster symposium session includes 3-5 presentations plus a discussant. Poster sessions present a variety of contributions on a specific topic, originated from different countries, or using different theoretical perspectives or methods. Posters included in a poster symposium session will be displayed for half a day in a same area. A time slot of 45 minutes for the poster session will be scheduled on the program, so that authors will have the opportunity to present their work in front of their posters ; the organizer of the symposium will chair the poster session and the discussant will synthesize the presentations.
- Individual oral presentations: individual presentations will be grouped into homogenous thematic sessions, and a chairperson will be assigned by the Local Organizing Committee.
- Individual posters : individual posters will be regrouped by theme. They will be displayed half a day. During the coffee break, authors will be required to stay in front of their poster to respond to questions.
The dimension of posters is max. 120 cm (wide) X 180 cm (high).