To contact the ECPR Standing Group on Political Sociology or send information about conferences, calls for papers, publications, etc., please use this form.
ECPR Standing Group on Political SociologyThe ECPR Standing Group on Political Sociology was established in 2010 and aims at promoting political sociology approaches within the ECPR. On this website, we publish news regarding calls for papers, conferences, and job opportunities. You can also find some syllabi of classes in the field of political sociology. If you want us to publish your call for papers or other information, please use the contact form
Subscribe for weekly updatesEnter your email address below if you want to get weekly updates about what's new on this site:
- 2 research positions, University of Potsdam (Germany), sub-project of research group on international public administration
- CfP BETWEEN RESILIENCE AND RESISTANCE: GRASSROOTS (ECONOMIC) ACTIVISM IN TIMES OF CRISIS
- CfP POLITICAL PARTIES: THEORETICAL APPROACHES, COMPARISONS AND CASE STUDIES
- CfP: Contentious Politics in Southern Europe at Times of Economic Crisis: Patterns, Causes and Consequences
- European Unions’ Relational Politics Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow: The Union – Labour INGO Link in Times of Change and Crisis.