“Strigolactone Promotes Degradation of DWARF14, an α/β Hydrolase Essential for Strigolactone Signaling in Arabidopsis” by Pilar Cubas’ lab, includes data from a technical collaboration with us.
- IPFactory.py: this file is the pipeline for automated image processing and information extraction.
- halfdawn_function.R: this file contains the list of functions for image pre-processing in order to get the binary pictures.
- runGetBinarized.R: this file contains the call to the wrapper function *getBinImages* used inside the pipeline.
- postSeg_function.R: this file contains the list of functions for feature extraction and segmentation data processing (color circle map generation, incline angle calculation, etc.)
- runGetFeatures.R: this file contains the call to the wrapper function *getFeaturesOverall* used inside the pipeline.
- runSaveOverlayedImage.R: this file contains the call to the function *saveOverlayImage* used in the pipeline.
- ML_function.R: this file contains a collection of functions for the machine learning.
Movie of slides with voiceover of Christian’s talk at the Brassinosteroid Conference 2012 about our work published here: