Save the date: 5 April 2014, University Hospital, Lausanne, Switzerland. Registration is now closed (430 participants are enrolled!)
What are potential career opportunities for young scientists holding a Bachelor, Master or PhD degree? How can your career advance after postdoctoral experience?
In order to help answering your questions on career opportunities, the FBM-UNIL-CHUV campus will host the 3rd Life Science Career Day on April 5, 2014. Over a full day, scientists will share their professional experiences within industry, health organizations and other institutions with you.
- Consulting and management
- Health sciences and administration
- Academic career
- Industry (pharmaceutical, clinical trials…)
- Science communication and Teaching
- From innovation to commercial opportunities
- Opening Ceremony: Dr. Hans Rudolf Herren (the winner of the Alternative Nobel Prize in 2013)
- Closing Ceremony: Prof. Jacques Neirynck (Politician, Swiss Parliament, Writer & Scientist)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Merck Serono
- and many others…
Throughout the day, you can take advantage of your individual CV check (registration on-site at the reception desk). Company booths will also be present in the main hall!
The event will take place at the University Hospital (CHUV) in Lausanne! Registration is FREE, but mandatory! Click here to register: http://www3.unil.ch/wpmu/lifesciencecareerday/registration-free/
We are looking forward to meeting you there!
The Organizers: The School of Biology and the Doctoral School FBM, in collaboration with the Lemanic Neuroscience Doctoral School and the Bioscience Network Lausanne (Association of PhDs aiming to support career development in the Life Science Field)