To facilitate our planning, we would like you to register for the conference by March 01, 2013. Please fill in the registration form below after having read the information on fees/costs, food, and accommodation.
Conference fees and costs:
- The conference is free for SAUTE members.
- The conference fee for non-SAUTE members is CHF 60.
- Coffee breaks are included, but lunches and the conference dinner are not included in the conference fee. Conference delegates are invited to pay them upon registration.
Food: refreshments, lunches and dinners:
- Coffee and refreshments will be available throughout the conference. 4 coffee breaks (2 on each day) will be fully catered for.
- Lunch on Friday and Saturday will be offered on campus including a meat or vegetarian dish, coffee, and tap water. The cost per lunch is CHF 20. Other drinks will have to be paid for individually.
- The conference dinner will be held on Friday night round 20pm. Both meat/fish and vegetarian options will be available. The menu includes soft drinks, wine, and coffee. The cost is CHF 80.
- We expect conference delegates to book their own accommodation. Suggestions are listed on the accomodation page.
- We kindly ask you to pay for the conference services on April 19/20 at our registration desks.
- Unfortunately, we can only accept Swiss Francs in cash.
- For registration please fill in the following registration form by ticking the relevant boxes.